Fine Tuning - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fine Tuning

Today in my journey to tune myself I was able to start to see that I can eat whatever I want///as long as I understand what it means in my changing lifestyle! 

So today I went shopping to get some snacks that would help me on that goal and tastes good! 

Yogurt...Good calcium. D, and also some potassium 
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, thought they are higher in Sat Fat, if I balance it with the low sat fat foods, it will be alright...plus....CALCIUM!! 
Lastly, Bananas, for the Potassium ofcourse Fiber... 

This is going to be a fun experiment....also I managed to go only 3% over my calorie goal which still left me in a a neg....even after my evening snacks... 

I'm gonna make it after aaaaaallll!

BTW I also ran for 10 minutes and did 32 minutes of my Wii workout/aerobic games...
GO FRIGGIN ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here