The Week So Far... - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Week So Far...

I have making it a point to be more aware of what I put in my body...and do with it.
Not just the calories...as my hubby and I talked about..what's the point of being skinny if you aren't healthy???

So now I have to find ways to get the calories I need..stay within range and also get the Vits and Min needed!!  I'm up for it!
I need to do it now before next week gets busy.  So that's basically what my goal has been this week...make a list of foods I can eat that won't make me feel like I am on a diet...and it has to be realistic..none of this bed of arugula with a touch of lime or whatever...I don't have access to that at the moment with my time and money LOL

In the meantime, sit back and enjoy a look at my last few days:

Monday



Tuesday



Though I consumed more calories on Tuesday, my food choices gave me a B...yay! Me! GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here