Not Gonna Quit! - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Not Gonna Quit!

I haven't posted my progress the last few days, but that DOESN'T mean I quit!  I just haven't been able to get to the computer with the crazy schedule and the weather changes ans such...

I have decided to only weigh myself on Fridays.  That is the end of my "week" so to speak before I am a little more lax on the workout with a goal.  The weekend is mostly cardio anyways. Yes, I call Just Dance and Hip Hop Experience cardio. These tiny ups and downs are to exciting LOL...

The other thing I did was to take the HRM (Heart Rate Monitor) and strap it to my chest for almost the entire day.  I did my usual routine for the most part and found out the 2,000 cals they suggest aren't actually what I use due to the rest of the things I do...like walk stairs to the subway and such.  So it seems as though it is a little more than 2,000 perhaps.  But that is okay!


Hip Hop Abs is kicking my tail!
I decided to to the Total Body Burn on Tuesday like the schedule said...and whoa momma!! Are you kidding me!  I couldn't even exercise on Wednesday!  I was gonna stretch, but my muscles said..Uh NO!!
SO instead I chalked it to a lost day and THIS morning I said "Alright Woman...let's do this!"  I stuck out the Fat Burning Cardio and then added the recommended 6 min Abs...which is really 5 min and that is fricken fine because I think  I almost died!  THE HELL??!! At least it wasn't as long as the Total Body Burn which literally just about made me cry and caused me to nearly place my face in my own sweat on the map....AAGGHHH!!!!

So far so good I think...I can't wait to go shopping for my food again though,  I ran out.  I have to find a way to hold on to cash to last me that last week till Pay Day so I don't skimp on myself.  If I do, then my body will hold on to the fat thinking I'm not going to eat for a bit!! NOOOOO Get Gone Fat!!!

(I DID feel some muscles under the layer this morning....whoooot! My guy said yeah, he knew..he saw that the other day...I wish I didn't look at everything from an aerial point of view...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here