You Gotta Be Kidding ME! - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, February 10, 2014

You Gotta Be Kidding ME!

Knowing I was going to eat bad, I broke out my Hip Hop Experience on my laptop this time (Thank you YouTube LOL) I burned a few calories off and then had about 4 munchkins....I thought that would be an nice little treat for the Walking Dead day premiere...until I looked at the damn calories!! 60-70 in ONE munchkin...ONE!!!???

That's like 240 - 280 cals for that tiny little bit of...are you KIDDING ME!?? So I have now resolved that I don't even want them...I am NOT doing all this work to mess stuff up with a damn tiny hole of a donut! BAH BE GONE!

Yay me.. Me - 1:Overweight-0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here