I'm Not Afraid! - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm Not Afraid!

Eating right and taking control of my life is proving to feel good!

I did wake up in the middle of the night and was hungry, but I drank some water (made it worse) and went to bed.  I am proud of myself for not getting up and grabbing something from the fridge!

The snapshot is of the meals I had yesterday for the day.  I decided to try to cut down on the cost be recreating the same sort of meal, but from the corner store...cut out $1.00!  The next step is just making it at home!

Due to the timing of the meals, I counted some stuff as snack...I ate well, but I sure didn't eat at the right times during the day!

I am doing much better today.  The next step is to actually make an eating schedule.  It sounds like a lot of work, but this is my body and I want to be around for a while barring accidents or something LOL

The crazy thing is....I am forcing myself to eat the time 4pm comes! I say force because I still need to eat...vitamins ans such are important as well  a calories to live!

I am not going to let a fear of snacks get to me! I have found a way to not be so hungry! EAT! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here