I Am Not A Hypocrite... - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Am Not A Hypocrite...

What a day, What a day....
Guess what?
What.
I got to eat ice cream and cake!
Whhhaaaa? Ice cream and cake? But weren't you just talking about how you didn't feel good eating the crap food...?? Tisk tisk tisk...

Okay, I will explain:
1) I was low on calories at the end of the day, even AFTER eating all of my packed snacks and lunch and such.  I think it had to do with the Ginger I had in the morning.
2) I was alright in the Vitamin Ranges...maybe a tad under, but not to much.
3) I had the ice cream left from the day before AND a friend brought over some pound cake mini cakes from Entenmann's. I looked it up and it wasn't so bad on the calorie side as well as the serving of ice cream I had left from Sunday.

All in all, I would say I deserved it! I didn't go too much over my PLANNED intake, AND I stayed within my personal range of Net Calories...under 1000, but higher than 500...

and again..YAY MEEEEE....(doing the Cabbage Patch Dance)

I also pumped out my Hip Hop Abs...so I burned like 330 calories...soooo booyah! That is way my Net was so easy to maintain LOL!

30 min of Fat Burning Cardio and monitoring my HRM to stay within the target range of 120 - 166...I was in the zone for about 11 of those 30 min...yeah! LOL  Then I read a couple studies that said that unless I have a heart condition, I shouldn't worry about my heart rate too tough...so I will just pay attention to the cals reported....go me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here