Get Ready For Some Football!! - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Get Ready For Some Football!!



What a day! I was able to eat the last of my snacks I bought for myself for the week. I even treated myself to a nice Order Out Dinner which ,,,if I calculated right...still left me in a deficit when it came to my net calories! I like to stay around -500. 

I was able to use my HRM to calculate my Caloric Output during my Just Dance game routines, which I count as my "Reward Workout" It's so fun....and burns a bunch! LOL 

Looking forward to the Super Bowl tomorrow...I wonder what way I can cheat, yet NOT cheat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here