Damn You Pizza...Damn You To Hell! - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, February 17, 2014

Damn You Pizza...Damn You To Hell!

So my weekend went like this:

Friday:
Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Happy V-Day!! Yeah boooy! I got myself a lovely Cheat Day Special baby! Loving it! Ribs and Collards and Sweet Potato Fries and Shrimp....OOOOOH YEAH...I like food...boy do I! And only about 120 cals above my target for the day....

Singing Rocky Theme...

Saturday:
Left over Cheat Day food for breakfast...YUMMY!! I even sneaked a couple bites of some pizza from the other day...Feta Cheese is so tasty...Hubby says he left it out that morning..but...eh...seems legit...
I think I had two dinners today...what is going on with me? This is the worse dieting day EVER...LOL
I didn't even exercise...smh...I will pay for it later I guess...

Sunday:
Food Poisoning.....OMG...I didn't die! I thought I was gonna...but I didn't...I'm still here you Demon Pizza Slice....I AM STILL HERE!!! Mwuah hahahahahahaha!!!

Yeah...not fun...at...all....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here