Get Through The Stuffy - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Get Through The Stuffy

I didn't get to eat my usual oatmeal yesterday since I am NOT feeling very well at all. I just went to some Spanish location and got porridge. That means I had to guess what the calories MIGHT have been... I didn't do a workout since I need energy to get better. I also went a little over my caloric goal for the day, but that is okay since I was still in a deficit on my Net Calories...



I am feeling a tiny bit better today, but I am still stuffy and sickly. REST is what I need...then I can get back to working out...I kinda miss it!



Yeah...I said it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here