Cut The Fat! - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, June 3, 2013

Cut The Fat!

I was on my way...Getting my HIP HOP Abs in (I kinda took a short break) and then realized...this damn belly ain't moving!  Not that I don't feel my muscles underneath the belly roll.  They are there indeedish. The problem is that the roll is being VERY  stubborn!  I have been eating somewhat better, though I do have my lapses.  So I went and did something a bit drastic....HYDROXYCUT!

We will see how this works out as I have only started today...(2) gummies (yes GUMMIES!) 30 minutes before breakfast lunch and dinner...with no snacks allowed.  I hope this helps to get rid of this annoying belly fat!  I will also be getting back to my regular regimen for HHA.  I took some time off....and I need to get back into the swing! The HC+HHA and Portion Control should help me in my goal to fit!

Oh I was also looking into something called Psyllium Seed Husk...for natural appetite supression.  That's part of what is getting me in the food department.  I am always hungry and then I over eat....NO MORE ya HEAR!!?

LOL

Later My Fitminded Folk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here