I Said A Hip Hop,,,Hippy To The... - Sweat 4 IT

Sweat 4 IT

The road to a better body...

Workout Music

test banner

Recent Challenges

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Said A Hip Hop,,,Hippy To The...

Hip Hop Abs!

It's been a second since I picked up this DVD after buying it multiple years ago.  Why the heck did I stop?  Well probably the commitment thing.  I was never really obese. Just a bit out of shape.  I was okay with my body as it was and just wanted a bit of a shape me up.  So I bought it. Did some of the working out. Then left it on my shelf to collect dust.

I woke up this morning at about 5:00 am to one of those damn infomercials about how to cook you food with out burning yourself because the surface is amazing and won't even melt ice. After I went to relieve myself, I came back to the Hip Hop Abs spot being on.  It really got me all pumped like it did the first time I spent the more than 19.95 it suddenly costs now to get...After watching a bit, I couldn't take much more of these people dancing and smiling and getting fit from something I already own, so I got up and was able to obtain my workout set!

The workout itself is something I would say is worth doing if not for the get up and move factor alone.  See, I didn't stop doing the workout because it didn't work, I just stopped doing the workout. So today I did the 3 video set..I think.  The abs portion.  Thank goodness I have been doing the Just Dance cuz that was like a prep for this!  The Just Dance left me a bit more mobile that I was when I started.  This helped because I was able to power through the moves...no, not with ease, but with a lot less effort than I would have had to put in if I had not been somewhat doing a workout as it was. The abs workout had my legs burning as well as my (as my husband informed me) obliques.  I think that is a good thing as you well know I have been trying to get my butt together.  Oh...and I seem to have that pesky back fat crap going on.  That has always been a problem for me since my weight is distributed funky cuz o my lovely bod shape (high short waist).

Here is me trying to get it together the best I can to work off this after babies fat and muscle degradation   I call it that because the C-Section wrecked my tummy muscles...booooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here